XMA is one of the largest suppliers of IT products, services and solutions in the UK.
Operating from a purpose built location in Nottingham and with regional offices in Wales, Scotland and the south of England, XMA has over 20 years experience supplying IT products and deploying ICT solutions and managed services to customers in all markets.
Accredited to ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001 standards, XMA applies a quality and environmental conscious approach to all aspects of the provision of IT hardware and supplies products. Its own warehousing facilities provides massive stockholding capability and a well established logistical operation enables us to supply a next day delivery service, efficiently and cost effectively, to anywhere within the UK.
XMA’s IT solutions and services cover a comprehensive range of technologies, delivered by a technical team of over 90 people. Our expert delivery and support teams have provided solutions across the public and private sector, which is why XMA is best placed to deliver exactly the solution you want with the support you need to give you peace of mind.
Our key vendor partners include:
XMA’s expertise in education includes:
- 3,000+ schools in the UK utilise XMA’s IT products, consultancy & solutions
- Awarded ‘Accredited Supplier Status’ by OGC Buying Solutions
- Approved supplier for the Department for Education’s ICT Services Framework Agreement.
- Approved reseller for the government-backed Home Access programme, supplying over 35,000 computers to low-income families
- Computers for Pupils (CfP) and Home Access Targeted Groups
- FITS accredited trainer for IT professionals
- XMA is a member of Naace
- Contracted supplier for the majority of further & higher educational frameworks including CPC, NWPCSS, NWUPC, NDNA, NEPA, ITRAP
- Member of Environmental Association of Universities and Colleges (EAUC) at the forefront of sustainable working within FE.
Today, with over 250 staff and a turnover in excess of £110 million, we are supplying more products & solutions to more customers than ever before. Contact us for more details on how we can help you with your IT requirements.